Anybody love Iron Giant?
I love Iron Giant. Iron is the best. Animation is the best.
In any case, I used my Intuos Wacom tablet. This was probably one of the longest time's I'ves spent on one composition. It would look much better with some of the fills I made, but thats against the assignment rules so OH WELL.
In any case, this was an Illustrator job. I made the paths, then micro-managed the width profiles of each line. It was a massive process of trial and error. But I love it, because I love Iron Giant. I got much more practiced with my pad.
Screw the haters.
In any case, I used my Intuos Wacom tablet. This was probably one of the longest time's I'ves spent on one composition. It would look much better with some of the fills I made, but thats against the assignment rules so OH WELL.
In any case, this was an Illustrator job. I made the paths, then micro-managed the width profiles of each line. It was a massive process of trial and error. But I love it, because I love Iron Giant. I got much more practiced with my pad.
Screw the haters.

No comments:
Post a Comment